make money online with pay perclick advertising.

What are good ways to create a blogging site ?

What are good ways to create a blogging site ?

This's the answer 


I have used social media for several years for the most part free of charge to promote small business.

I set up a Google blog as an extension of my volunteer work that blossomed into a web site ($10 a year to buy and convert it from a blog to a domain in my name) containing the basics of entering and  succeeding in the venue as well my books and articles on the subject for  download via Box Net (also a free application)

The idea was to  refer clients to article links at the site to avoid repeating myself  over and over to new business clients and still keep myself available  for specific inquiries and problems.

I linked everything together on "Linked In" and began answering questions  at the "Answers" feature there as well as registering at many of the  free applications for networking web sites on the Internet to see how  that could benefit my work. Twitter, BlogCatalog, Facebook, Widgetbox,  Empire Avenue, Pinterest, About Me and similar free applications have  served my site well.

The Adsense Feature added cash flow.  Roughly 30% of my clients began coming via Linked In or Linked In  related networking. The result has been heavy traffic, good efficiency  in supporting in excess of 6000 counseling cases over the last 7 years  and virtually no expense to me as a volunteer working for a non-profit  organization
Links.

( Ken Larson )

  • What's your concept - Fashion, food, politics, filmography, cars and bikes etc.
  • Get support from other bloggers, build relationship with other bloggers...trust me...this is one of the best ways to get quick success. This also helps you spy on your competition. ;-)
  • Is your blog teaching something? If you are an expert in a field, flaunt it through your blog. People will look up to you for help.
  • Tickle their funny bone. This sounds complicated and of course all your blogs don't have to be funny, just a line here or there. You know there are several topics where your write with a twist and add humor to it.
  • Make sure, your blog looks good. Mark my words, most things which look good, SELL!
  • Get a good name for your blog.
  • Add Google authorship to your blogs through gravatar images. By adding your face to your blogs, you connect better with other bloggers and your readers alike.
  • Make your blog mobile-friendly.
  • Post unique content on your blog and update them regularly. People like reading blogs which are often  updated than those which are rarely updated.( Kamalika Gosh )
www.quora.com




@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Kembali ke Konten

What are good ways to create a blogging site ?