make money online with pay perclick advertising.

Why would you click on a PPC ad instead of organic SERP results?

Why should I advertise using PPC

Let me help you with a real life example.

For an instance, let's consider that, I'm feeling hungry and wanted to order "Pizza".

I typed in Google "buy pizza online"

Below is the result:


SPONSORED 

This ad is quiet attractive. Isn't it? Check the image. 
Pizza will cost me something around INR 400. Here in Sponsored Ad, They are giving me 20% OFF and EARN 30% off Deal for this week. (If in case, I wanted to order something else)

SERP

I need to call them, order them. They will deliver Pizza at my door within 30 minutes. (Same will be the process with Sponsored Ad. In fact they will call me to confirm the order in pre-booking)

Finally, I'm getting benefits with the PAID Ad. Why would I worry about the "Ad Type". After all it doesn't matter to me!

There is one more prospective.
When domino's is already there at top position, then why are they investing money in advertisement?
The answer is quiet simple. If they don't. Their competitor will going to take that place.




@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Kembali ke Konten

Why would you click on a PPC ad instead of organic SERP results?